I like to say that my office is anytime with me. My office is my brain!

Inside of my creativity



In marketing I'm not looking for an office...

First, I love to go outside, walk and see what it is happen around. If I see an interesting tree, this tree inspire me. Of course, I take quickly a pen and a piece of paper and I write everything.

Second, the marketing means ideas. No product, no price, no services, no location, no weather and no reputation must be glorifies. Idea. The idea is that which shines through mind waves. If your idea has ability  to glow in the minds of people and  make their minds to be dependent on a miracle that you provide...well, you are the winner.

And finally, I go to the office :) because it is necessary to type the marketing plan. But most ideas came to me when I was outside.

Comments

Popular Posts